Junior Coach Position
Parkour DXB is a growing coaching organisation and we are looking to expand our team of international and professional coaches. We are excited to offer an attractive package for a Junior Coach position.
What is a Junior Coach?
A Parkour DXB Junior Coach is someone who is capable of running classes alone and holds an ADAPT Lvl 1 qualification, an equivalent qualification or equivalent experience. We have an onboarding process that helps new coaches understand the job, transition smoothly into coaching and have a support team from then on.
All coaches have the support of a curriculum which is shared and explained to the team in videos and training sessions.
Junior coaches are expected to be able to teach all of our age categories (3-4 years, 5-7 years, 8-10 years, 11-13 years, 14+ and Adults). However, we are aware that coaches may have more experience in certain categories so we will help to train them for other categories and take their preferences into account.
Who is Parkour DXB?
Parkour DXB is based in Dubai and is the largest parkour company in the middle east. Our team is made up of experienced coaches with extensive knowledge in the Parkour industry. We pride ourselves on making Parkour accessible to everyone while delivering high quality programs.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to challenge themselves and take the next step on their Parkour coaching journey. The selected applicants will be coaching at our Parkour Facility as well as a number of locations including schools, satellite facilities and travel to the capital – Abu Dhabi.
- Police background check from their country of origin
- First aid certificate (preferable)
- Driving License (preferable)
- Availability from April 2021
- Applicable qualifications and/or references
- Academy kids aged 5-16yrs
- Coaching our 3-4yrs age range *in high demand*
- Coaching adults
- Coaching at satellite locations
- Coaching workshops, birthdays and private lessons
- Following our curriculum
- Will need to plan own lessons based upon curriculum
- Maintaining achievement records of students
- Providing feedback to students and parents
- Keeping the coaching area clean and disinfected
- Supervising open gym
- Attending team meetings
- Attending team training
What we offer:
- A full package
- Studio apartment + water, electric gas, AC
- All deposits and upfront costs
- All appliances and basic furnishings
- Mobile phone contract
- Car/travel allowance + insurance
- Health Insurance
- Visa and associated costs
- Monthly salary AED 3 – 4k
- Working in a multicultural environment
- Living just 15-20 mins from our academy and Dubai’s hotspots
- Working amongst experienced parkour athletes and professional coaches
- Working in a dedicated Parkour facility with specialist Parkour equipment and bespoke built obstacles
- Part of a growing business
- Room to grow and develop yourself into an exciting career path.
- Be part of developing the local community