• Beginner class which starts with simple movements
• A great place to meet new people
• A great introduction to the main areas of Parkour
• Enhance cardiovascular fitness and muscle endurance
• Improve overall functional strength
• Increase agility, endurance, flexibility and overall coordination
• Full body natural bodyweight training that tones and shapes
For ages 5 - 13yrs please go to the "View Schedule" button and select "Introduction Classes" to book a free trial session. New students cannot join our regular classes until they have attended a Parkour Introduction Class. For other ages please contact us to book a free trial.
Click on the "View Schedule" button and select "Kids" and find your relevant class.
Kids learn the fundamentals of movement by exploring their environment in a fun and engaging way through running, jumping and climbing. Our curriculum ensures that each class is educational, focusing on parkour technique, problem solving and teamwork. The academy runs a structured program for youth with a ranking system that aims to shape the competence and goals of our young students so they can improve their Parkour skills in a safe, fun and structured manner.
Students are placed in one of five youth categories based on their age and skill level, each with its own standards and progressions, to increase students’ Parkour abilities. Students will need to master a certain skill level in each category before they graduate to the next level.